- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 14 mini cheesecakes
- Nonstick baking spray
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 15 Andes mints coarsely chopped.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray mini cheesecake pan with non stick baking spray.
- Combine graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Divide in the mini cheesecake pan evenly. Press down gently with a spoon.
- In a stand mixer blend cream cheese and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the egg, mint extract and food coloring: mix just until incorporated on low. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the chocolate graham crackers; dividing evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven, prop open the oven door with a wooden spoon and allow the cheesecakes to cool down slowly for only about 5-10 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave according to manufacturers instructions. Top each mini cheesecake with a heaping tablespoon of chocolate and a few pieces of Andes mints.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !