Italian Chicken and Veggies – easy and healthy one-pan dinner. The clean-up is a breeze! Tender and moist chicken is seasoned with basil and packed with flavor. Tomatoes, artichokes, and zucchini add color. Mozzarella cheese makes this Italian chicken dinner a perfection! Colorful, nutritious, gluten-free, and low-carb recipe.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Total Time 40 mins
- Servings: 4 people
- Calories: 548 kcal
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon basil , dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 zucchini , sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , yellow and red, mixed, each sliced in half
- 1/2 can artichoke hearts , sliced
- 6 slices bacon , cooked, drained, chopped (OPTIONAL)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Add chicken breasts to the white casserole pan.
- Sprinkle dried basil and salt over the chicken.
- Top with sliced zucchini, sliced cherry tomatoes, and sliced artichokes.
- Top with chopped bacon.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let the Italian chicken sit in the casserole dish for at least 10-15 minutes to allow the meat to cook through completely.
- Use regular chicken breasts or half each chicken breast in half. The total baking time should be about 20-30 minutes. It will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.
- Reheat the leftovers in the preheated oven at 350 F for about 20 minutes. Or, reheat in the microwave oven for 1 minute.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !