This brownie uses only enough flour to hold it all together, keeping the center super-rich and fudgy.
Test Kitchen Note: We originally developed this recipe to serve 2 in a 5-inch skillet. Since then, we have retested and adjusted the recipe to be baked in a 10-inch skillet to feed more people. If you’d like to bake this recipe in a 5-inch skillet, you’ll just need a third of the ingredients called for.
- YIELDS:6 – 8
- PREP TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
- TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 45 MINS
- 2 3/4 c. dark chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- Ice cream, for serving
- Warm hot fudge, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and butter a 10″ cast-iron skillet.
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, heat 2 cups dark chocolate chips and butter until completely melted and smooth. Add sugars and whisk until completely combined, then add egg and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add salt, cocoa powder, and flour, then fold in white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and remaining 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips.
- Bake until toothpick comes out mostly clean, 28 to 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream and hot fudge.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !