Make this easy no bake Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pie when you need a chocolate fix. The layers of cookies and chocolate pudding will make this pie your new favorite dessert.
Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pie
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (18-20 cookies)
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 – 15 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed & divided
- 2/3 cup Oreo cookie chunks (6 cookies)
- 1 – 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 10-15 mini Oreo cookies
- 2 Tablespoons hot fudge
- Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate while you mix everything else.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Fold in 1/2 cup Cool Whip. Stir in the cookie chunks gently. Spread in the bottom of the cookie crust.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over the cheesecake layer.
- Top the pie with 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip.
- Heat the hot fudge until warm. Drizzle over the top of the pie.
- Use the remaining Cool Whip to pipe swirls around the edge of the pie with a decorating bag and icing tip 1M.
- Top with mini cookies. Refrigerate before serving. Serves 10.