Easy Pineapple Dream Dessert a light and fluffy, quick and easy no bake creamy summer dessert. This creamy treat, made of crushed pineapple, cream cheese, butter and whipped cream and crunchy graham cracker layer, topped with graham cracker crumbs is a perfect way to sweeten hot summer days
- yield: 20
- prep time: 15 MINUTES
- total time: 15 MINUTES
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick Unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 (20 ounces) can crushed pineapple, very well drained
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- TO MAKE THE CRUST- Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with a non stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press ½ of the mixture on the bottom of the pan. Save the rest for later.
- TO MAKE THE FILLING – In a large dish beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate large dish beat, at low speed, cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Stir in pineapple. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread over the graham cracker layer.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker mixture
Let it cool in the fridge for at least 4 hour, possibly overnight.
YIELD: 20 SERVING SIZE: 1 , Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 272, TOTAL FAT: 18g, SATURATED FAT: 11g, TRANS FAT: 0g, UNSATURATED FAT: 6g, CHOLESTEROL: 49mg, SODIUM: 89mg, CARBOHYDRATES: 26g, FIBER: 0g, SUGAR: 20g, PROTEIN: 2g
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !