Easy Strawberry Nutella Chimichanga is an easy recipe for perfectly tasty homemade Chimichangas. Strawberry and Nutella – I like this combination, especially when they are wrapped in tortilla, fried and covered with sugar and cinnamon.
- yield: 6 CHIMICHANGAS
- prep time: 5 MINUTES
- cook time: 5 MINUTES
- total time: 10 MINUTES
- 6 Flour tortillas 8 inch in diametar
- 12 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- oil for frying
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a medium dish. Set aside.
- Put 2 tablespoons of Nutella on the lower third of the tortilla (Look at the photo).
- Place sliced strawberries over Nutella. Fold the two sides of the tortilla in and roll up just like burrito. Secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the tortillas.
- Heat 2 – 2 1/2 inches of oil in a deep dish over medium heat, until it reaches 360 F.
- Put chimichangas into the hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown. Roll them over from time to time.
- Take them out of the oil and put on a plate lined with paper. You can fry them in rounds.
- Roll the chimichangas in the cinnamon – sugar mixture until fully coated.
- Decorate with strawberries.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !