Glazed Strawberry Bundt Cake made with strawberry jam and buttermilk & topped with a sweet, fruity glaze! Easy Homemade Bundt Cake recipe with great strawberry flavor throughout!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Calories: 438kcal
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 drops red food coloring optional
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1-2 drops red food coloring optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a bundt cake pan generously with cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter, oil, sugar, eggs, sour cream, jam and vanilla until combined.
- Place flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a large bowl, mixing to combine.
- Alternate adding flour then buttermilk until well combined.
- Stir in red food coloring to enhance pink color. Transfer batter to prepared bunt pan spreading cake evenly.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until baked through. Remove and let cool completely.
- Heat sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring. Add jam, condensed milk and white chips stirring until melted.
- Once melted, stir in 1-2 drops of red food coloring to enhance color if desired then turn off heat. Let cool/thicken for about 5 minutes.
- With a spoon, drizzle icing over cake letting drip down the sides as desired.
Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 227mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 367IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 1mg
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !