Lemon Raspberry Lemon Oreo Balls easily come together with only four ingredients and they have the most wonderful flavor! Bite-sized, no bake dessert made with Lemon Oreos and fresh raspberries!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 30 -36
- 1 15.25 oz package Lemon Oreo cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 lb vanilla almond bark
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 30-35 raspberries
- Grind the Lemon Oreos to make a fine powder – I used a blender but a food processor would likely work too. Mix the Oreo crumbs with the cream cheese, stir until well combined.
- Scoop out a tablespoonful of the mixture and wrap around a raspberry, shaping into a ball to completely surround the raspberry in the center.
- Once all the balls are ready, place them in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes. This will make them easier to dip.
- When ready to dip, melt the almond bark in a glass bowl in the microwave in 45 second intervals, stirring in between each interval until smooth and fully melted. Mix in the lemon extract.
- Dip each ball into the melted almond bark and then place on wax paper to set. If desired, sprinkle some decorative sprinkles on top while the almond bark is still wet.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !