No bake peanut butter s’mores bars have all the flavors and textures you could want in a chocolate, peanut buttery no-bake dessert!
- yield: 16
- prep time: 15 MINUTES
- additional time: 30 MINUTES
- total time: 45 MINUTES
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 8 full sheets graham crackers, crushed into fine crumbs (or 8 ounces graham cracker crumbs)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave until creamy.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and stir until combined. Sift in powdered sugar and work dough until thoroughly combined.
- Press crust into an 8×8-inch pan.
- Combine peanut butter and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave until creamy. Sift in powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture over crust, spreading evenly.
- Press marshmallows into filling.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds, until completely melted. Don’t overcook!
- Pour chocolate over filling in an even layer. Carefully spread it out so it covers as much of the filling as possible.
- Place pan in refrigerator to set. Remove 10 minutes before serving.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !