Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with oreo inside. This delicious treats are easy to make and with simple tricks, they will turn out perfect every single time! They are great for parties and holidays such as Christmas!
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat softened butter with brown sugar and white sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Apply nonstick spray to a muffin tin.
- Press a half-inch layer of dough into each muffin tin cup.
- Add one Oreo on top and then another half-inch of dough on top to fully enclose.
- Bake for 15-18 min or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in the pan before remove from the muffin tin. Serve and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!