These pan fried cinnamon bananas are soooooo good! They only take a few minutes to make and they transform boring old bananas into a drool-worthy snack or dessert.
Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: 2 -4 servings
- 2 Bananas cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey or regular honey
- Combine the cinnamon, butter and honey in a frying pan over medium-high heat until melted and combined.
- Add the banana slices and cook for 4 minutes until the bottoms start to caramelize and turn golden brown. Adjust the temperature and cooking time as needed so that they don’t burn.
- Flip all the banana pieces and cook for another 4 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve immediately over ice cream, yogurt, pancakes or french toast.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!