Made with common pantry ingredients this lightly sweetened fresh peach crisp is topped with a buttery cinnamon oatmeal topping.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 6 cups peeled sliced fresh peaches
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pineapple or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled butter cut in small cubes
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl gently stir together peaches, pineapple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Spoon into 9 x 9 inch or equivalent size baking dish.
- Whisk together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Using pastry blender cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in oats.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the fruit is bubbly and the top is browned.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !