These One-Bowl Brownies are so easy to make requiring just 10 minutes and 8 ingredients! They’re perfectly moist, fudge-y, gooey, chocolatey, and delicious!
Perfectly Moist One-Bowl Brownies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 24 brownies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canola oil or vegetable oil (although some people think it has a stronger flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips more or less, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together except chocolate chips.
- Spread in a greased 9×13 pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes (check after 20) or until a tooth pick is inserted and comes out *almost* clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.