Easy Strawberry Blueberry Icebox Cake.. Red White Blue Cake.. old fashioned dessert recipe. No – bake incredible Icebox Cake with layers of whipped cream, fresh blueberries and strawberries.
- yield: 10-12
- prep time: 20 MINUTES
- total time: 20 MINUTES
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 12-13 graham crackers
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- Squeeze juice from ½ a lemon and leave aside.
- In a large dish whisk heavy cream with an electric mixer using medium speed, for about 4 -5 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon juice in a separate dish, with an electric mixer at a medium speed until well combined (for about a minute) and add heavy cream. Mix briefly until well combined. Leave aside.
- Slice strawberries and leave aside.
- Place thin layer of cheesecake cream at the bottom and sides of an 8×8 inch dish.
- Place about 4 graham crackers at the bottom of the dish, so that the bottom is covered completely.
- Put 1/3 cheesecake cream over graham crackers.
- Put 1/3 of blueberries and 1/3 of strawberries over the cheesecake cream.
- Repeat the same procedure 2 more times.
- Cover cake and leave it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !