This family friendly easy cream cheese based pie is nestled in a sweetened graham cracker crust and topped with lightly glazed strawberries.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups strawberries hulled
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and melted butter. Firmly press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes.
- Using mixer beat cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar; continue mixing until smooth. In separate bowl whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and carefully spread in baked crust. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- In small saucepan whisk together cornstarch, 1/4 cup sugar, strawberry gelatin, water and lemon juice. Cook over low heat whisking constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Add strawberries to the pan and stir to coat. Layer glazed strawberries over the pie. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !